Well today's Wednesday, one 1/4 into intercession. Today we went to a GLBT Center and to an organization called "Special Delivery". GLBT stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Trans. At the GLBT Center a lady named Carolina taught us about how people of the GLBT Community live. Personally, I don't approve of GLBT because I am a Christian. But it doesn't mean I hate them. I just don't approve of the way they live. Simply because I'm Christian and it says in the Bible that homosexuality is forbidden and an extremely large sin.
The Special Delivery organization/restaurant owner, Ruth, told us that her organization delivers to people with multiple diseases such as AIDS. She delivers them food and meals so they won't have to leave the comfort of their homes. Then, we got to deliver food and meals to them. Most of them didn't answer their doors though. But I'm sure they appreciated it never-the-less.
David Ramirez
-mrp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow David...I appreciate that you were able to be so open minded regarding GLBT stuff. I would never have known you felt this way. Good for you. :)
Post a Comment